Get your weekly inspiration for lunch meals! Including vegetarian and vegan options, so there is something to suit everyone ♥
1. Asian Turkey Lettuce Cups – Recipe Here
2. Greek Quinoa Buddha Bowl – Recipe Here
Super healthy and easy to take to work!
3. Samosa Wraps with Homemade Mango Chutney – Recipe Here
4. Lemon Broccoli Pasta – Recipe Here
The pasta isn’t ‘healthy’, but you can swap the white pasta to wholemeal for increased fibre. This can make for a nice filling lunch that’s easy to take to work.
5. Quinoa, Kumara and Boiled Eggs (meal prep) – Ingredients Here
Unfortunately there is no recipe for this, but simply boil some eggs, roast some kumara and whip up a quinoa salad with the ingredients listed.
6. Strawberry and Avocado Spinach Salad with Chicken – Recipe Here
This looks amazing!
7. Honey Lime Quinoa Fruit Salad – Recipe Here
Super healthy and naturally sweet.
8. Sweet Potato Black Bean Quinoa Bowl – Recipe Here
9. Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps – Recipe Here
Packed with healthy fat and protein!
10. Pesto, Mozzarella, Baby Spinach and Avocado Sandwich – Recipe Here
11. Grilled Zucchini Hummus Wrap – Recipe Here
12. Kale, White Bean and Chicken Soup – Recipe Here
Perfect for a winter’s day!
13. Thai Cashew Chopped Salad with Ginger Peanut Sauce – Recipe Here
Incredibly Colourful ♥
14. Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding – Recipe Here
This meal could be eaten for breakfast, dessert, OR lunch! Perfect for if you are craving something sweet.
15. Avocado Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps – Recipe Here
16. Asparagus Egg and Bacon Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette – Recipe Here
Tumeric has great anti-inflammatory properties and is a strong anti-oxidant.
19. Mandarin Pomegranate Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing – Recipe Here
20. Strawberry Pecan Spinach Salad – Recipe Here
I hope you enjoyed these recipes and become a better, healthier you!
You may also like:
If you like it – Pin It!