I hope you enjoy these delicious dinner recipe ideas (including some vegetarian options) that can benefit your health. It’s important to ensure you get enough nutrition in your diet, especially if you are studying, working full time, exercising a lot or juggling a lot of things in your life. By eating the right healthy foods, it can give your body more energy to be productive during the day, put more effort into exercising, and to keep your immune system strong.
Follow my Facebook Page to keep up to date with new posts.
1. Ginger Chicken Asparagus Stirfry – Recipe Here
2. Honey Lime Salmon – Recipe Here
3. Salmon with Black Quinoa and Spinach – Recipe Here
4. Paleo Chicken Pad Thai – Recipe Here
5. Magical Green Falafels – Recipe Here
6. Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon – Recipe Here
7. Roasted Pumpkin and Kumara Soup with Coriander Pesto – Recipe Here
To make this recipe healthier, I would just suggest to swap the cream for coconut milk.
8. Lamb, Mushroom and Spinach Korma – Recipe Here
9. Greek Style Meatballs – Recipe Here
Just ensure you buy high quality meat for this recipe, so it has less fat.
10. Cashew Chicken – Recipe Here
11. One Pan Chicken, Lemon, Parmesan and Asparagus – Recipe Here
12. Lamb and Meatball Feta Flatbreads – Recipe Here
For this recipe, it says to use sausage meat, but a healthier alternative could be high quality lamb mince with less fat. They look delicious!
13. Avocado Salmon Rice Bowl – Recipe Here
I try to eat brown rice instead of white for the increased fibre and nutrients, but if I do eat white rice, I love to add a can of coconut milk to the water while cooking for increased flavour! What a healthy combination of food with healthy fats.
14. Spicy Baked Chicken Tenders – Recipe Here
These could be great to serve as a starter, or something light to snack. For a meal, eat with stirfried green veggies with brown rice or wholegrain pasta, or a side salad.
15. One Pan Sausage and Veggies – Recipe Here
You can substitute the potato in this recipe for kumara or pumpkin as well. Also ensure to use high quality, low fat meat.
16. Chicken and Avocado Burritos – Recipe Here
Instead of using cheese and sour cream, stick to greek yoghurt or another low-fat dressing option.
17. Tomato, Spinach, Chicken Spaghetti – Recipe Here
For a healthier option, swap the white pasta for wholemeal, or use rice noodles.
18. Lentil Chilli – Recipe Here
19. Light Creamy Asparagus Soup – Recipe Here
20. Roasted Chickpea Gyros – Recipe Here
Perfect for a dinner in summer, or to take on a picnic. YUM!
You may also be interested in:
If you like it – Pin it!