I struggle with deciding what to eat all the time. When it comes to living a healthy lifestyle, its best if you have a selection of healthy snacks ready to go for those busy days, to avoid temptation. I have put together a list of snacks to keep things interesting and excite your taste buds! Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring!
1. Detox Green Smoothie with Chia Seeds – Recipe Here.
4. Parmesan Garlic Zucchini Chips – Recipe Here.
5. Crispy Sweet Potato Fries with Avocado Coriander Dip – Recipe Here.
6. Shredded Chicken and Cheese Mexican Stuffed Avocado – Recipe Here.
7. Smoked Salmon Cucumber Bites – Recipe Here.
8. Avocado Toast with Egg, Spinach and Tomatoes – Recipe Here.
9. Egg Wraps – Recipe Here.
10. Tuna Patties – Recipe Here.
11. Crispy Baked Avocado Fries and Chipotle Dipping Sauce – Recipe Here.
12. Avocado Egg Salad (mayo free) – Recipe Here.
13. Vegetarian Summer Rice Paper Rolls – Recipe Here.
16. Coconut and Lemon Bliss Balls – Recipe Here.
17. Frozen Chocolate Covered Banana – Recipe Here.
Use these as a replacement for ice-blocks and ice-cream 🙂
18. Mini Avocado & Hummus Quesadilla – Recipe Here.
19. Chilli Lime Almonds – Recipe Here.
Great as a starter for dinner parties, or as a couch snack while you are relaxing instead of eating chips 🙂
20. Vegan Banana Cashew Yoghurt – Recipe Here.
This is one of the coolest recipes I have ever come across! I don’t like to eat much dairy, and there are lots of hidden sugars in traditional yoghurt, so this works great! It is also very filling because of the cashews.
Comment below what your favourite recipe was!
You may also like:
20 Healthy Dinner Ideas
If you like it – Pin It!